These reusable gowns are designed with a densely woven fabric made from a non-linting continuous filament polyester to provide excellent fluid resistance and protection to clinicians when dealing with patients. Built with 1% carbon yarns to reduce static build up. The reusable Sahara Isolation Gowns provides improved comfort, a reduced carbon footprint and a long term economic benefit as compared to other disposable gowns.
Now available in 3 new colours: Sky Blue, Light Pink & Mint! Click Here for more information.
- 99% Polyester Microfiber / 1% Carbon
- 3" quick dry stretch knit cuffs
- Gown Length 46" / Sweep 65"
- Reversible and Reusable
- Fluid Resistant with Level 3 Certified fabric
- Overlap wrap around style to provide excellent coverage
- Machine washable and dryer safe
MDEL License Number 14855 (Company ID 131204)
- Protects the wearer from the transfer of fluids in low- or minimal-risk patient isolation situations
- Not intended for use during surgical procedures, or when there is a medium or high risk of contamination
Care Instructions - Isolation GownsProper use and care for the Sahara Isolation Gown will ensure the product performs after each wash. Reusable Isolation Gown's fluid resistance are effective up to 50 washes, on average.
- Machine wash in warm water on a normal cycle with a maximum temperature of 40°C.
- Use a mild detergent and non-chlorine bleach only.
- Tumble dry on low - medium heat with a maximum temperature of 65°C.
- Do not iron.
- Wash colours separately
Are these gowns in stock?
All stock that is available and in our warehouse in Edmonton, AB is displayed. We will clearly identify if gowns are in-stock, out-of-stock or available to reserve on an upcoming shipment.
Shipping & Delivery
Free Shipping is available to Canadian provinces with a total order value over $350 (before taxes).
Orders will leave our warehouse within 1 - 3 business days. Due to circumstances beyond our control related to COVID-19, our warehouse and fulfillment are operating at a reduced capacity to ensure our employees are safe and protected. We are doing our best to ensure orders and packages are fulfilled in a timely manner. Additional delays may also occur with carriers delivering on our behalf. Tracking information will be emailed as soon as packages are shipped.
If you are unhappy with any of our products or services, please call us immediately. We will be pleased to discuss your concerns and will work with you to make arrangements to correct the situation.
Returns may be accepted for eligible items that are unused, unwashed and unopened within five (5) days of the receipt of the product. Products may not be returned without first contacting Eden Textile. Returns may be subject to a 25% restocking charge and all related freight charges. Any unauthorized returns or collect shipments will be refused.
The following items CANNOT be returned:
- Individual items purchased as part of a package, box, or set
- Commercial Face Masks
- Procedure Masks